A USB Guitar Link is a professional tool that enables you to connect to your guitar to PC or MAC computer into fantastic working platform on which you can use the classic effects, in the studio as well as on stage. It allows you to record, play along to a playback, or play directly over the modeling amps and effects. This mini interface links the PC via a USB port, requiring no other gears but your guitar. The guitar to USB interface cable is plug-and-play. There is no need any external power or any other hardware.
This USB Guitar Link Cable supports MP3, WAV, aif, aiff audio files format, and allows you to do the recording and listening to the rhythm with a headphone while playing. With this cable, you can plug in your favorite guitar and turn your PC or MAC computer into a guitar amp and recording system. The stereo Headphone output lets you jam with your computer and can also be used for monitoring with active monitor speakers. With a NOTEBOOK, Electric Guitar and USB Guitar Link Cable, it is possible to work indoors or outdoors.
This USB Guitar Link cable is easy-to-carry and easy-to use interface that is surely the best choice for guitar lovers who are often on their tour, who are on the go and are restricted by time.
The USB Guitar Link removes noise (because the sound is converted to digital) and allows more guitar sound to the recording stage. There are much better ones than this but this is the best and cheapest starting point. If you have an electric bass, it works perfectly with USB Guitar Link. You just need to change the VST settings in Guitar Rig between bass and electric guitars.
This is possibly the cheapest guitar USB product with analogue to digital capabilities out there, only beaten by the simple 1/4 jack to USB cable. You get the interface with headphone and guitar in sockets and attached USB cable and a mini disc with Guitar Rig 2 and drivers; both of mine have a blank space where the serial number should be (not good). There is a hi/lo level – use low for when your input signal is a bit powerful (when using as a VST in a music writing program to avoid “clipping”).
Its features include:
– Easy Plug and Play Installation
– USB bus powered that requires no external power
– Stereo Headphone output lets you jam with your computer and can also be used for monitoring with active monitor speakers
– Plug in your favorite guitar and turn your PC or Mac computer into a guitar amp and recording system without the need for any other hardware
– High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
– Variable-speed files playback function for MP3, WAV, AIFF audio files’ perfect for easy learning and practicing
– Audio Quality: 24-bit, 44.1/48kHz
– Works directly with PC or Mac computer, Ultra-Low latency driver for PC included.
– System Requirements *Windows XP, Pentium 700 MHz, Athlon XP 1.33 Ghz, 256 MB RAM *Mac OS X v10.3. x, G4 733 MHz, 512 MB RAM *Windows Vista (32-bit Version) Package Contents
– USB Guitar Link Cable x 1
– CD x 1( ASIO Driver & software)
– User Manual
This is exactly what the USB guitar link is.